Saturday 16 May 2009

In Retrospect... Part 2

Hey ...
Sorry I haven't posted in a while...i just couldn't get myself to write.

I watched the the Greys Anatomy season finale and it truly touched me and needless to say i cried my eyes out! But there was something in it that I wanna share with you guys: the ending...
it went like this :
" Did you say it?...I love you...I don't ever wanna live without you...you changed my life... did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work towards it. But every now and then, look around, drink it in...cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

You never know when your life might end or when your loved-one's life might end so always take advantage of every single moment you have together... and remember to tell them you love them...because they could be gone in the blink of an eye.
Im not trying to be morbid or anything... but thats reality for you..

Anyway.. Where was I?

________________________________________________________________________________

The next day comes and I was so worried about meeting up with Bader. I still had my doubts about him and the words of my friend Fawaz kept ringing in my head. I barely knew the guy at that point.
Generally here in kuwait a guy doesn't just ask a girl thats mit7ajba that he barely knows to go out with him alone almost a week after they've met! How did he know i would be okay with it? My mind started going places inna maybe he heard bad stuff about me or something...as usual me overthinking things:P
Before i go on let me tell you something about myself... im stubborn! very.very.very. stubborn.. If i wanna do something im gonna go ahead and do it no matter what anyone else tells me! and if that thing turns out to be a mistake then id have learnt something new and i would know not to repeat that mistake again. Thats how i do.
SO anyway...
At around 11:50 my phone rings: ofcourse, it was bader
"Alu"
"Halla Bedour shlonich?"
"Im great thanx what about you?"
"Tamam tamam...ha what are you up to?"
"Not much... i just finished class. What about you?"
"I just got here...are we still on for today?"
"Ya..."
"Great...ana il7een baroo7 class, ill write my name and leave after a bit...then ill call you and we'll meet up and leave shrayich?"
"Ok sounds good"
"Yalla 3ayal take care"
"Thanks you too"

BUTTERFLIES!!!!! UFFF i was so fucking tense and worried!! I don't know how i got through the next 20 minutes!
ill skip through the gorey details of how worried and tense i was and jump straight to him him calling 20 minutes later.

"Hey"
"halla! ha u ready?"
"yup.. ur doone with class?"
"ya...wainich?"
"sitting bil lounge"
"okay im on my way"

4 seconds later he appears right in front of me...I may have mentioned that bader isnt the best looking guy in the world... i mean hes definately not ugly..i find him very attractive...but at THAT moment... i must say he looked HORRIBLE.. well okay..horrible is an exaggeration..lets just say he cud have looked better:P
He was wearing a grey t-shirt thats was way too small thus being too short and sticking right above his ass which is pretty big btw in comparison with the rest of his body, jeans capris with side pockets.. (there actually too long to be capris and too short to be pants.. i dont know what the hell they are!) lol And his hair was long at that point and he had it curly *puke*
Plz dont think im one of those girls that thinks looks is the most important thing and watnot... im most definitely not like that! but looks do play a small role in attraction...especially in this kind of situation!

So we made small talk and got up to leave... and as we left we passed Lilo and noodles and B (one of my closest cutest most amazing friends) ga3deen bara... they mouthed "good luck" at me as we walked past and headed for baders car.
As soon as me an Bader started talking.. we couldn't stop.. by the time we got to his car all my worries about him had disappeared and was 100% comfortable..there was just something about him..he was so charismatic and he set a vibe that just made me trust him min awalha.
So i chose that we go to a shisha cafe nearby. When we got there and sat at a table bader goes "oh crap i left my laptop bil sayara la7tha shway..." and he left to go get his laptop min il sayara. That pissed me off ya3ne shinu? are you planning to sit with me and conversate or jabil the laptop??
So he comes back, sits down, takes a look around and says, "Can we go somewhere else? i dont like this place."
WTH? i was so shocked yet again:P 6ab3an i agreed and got up.
Then when we get in the car he asks me where the neared ATM is cause he "needed to take out cash and pay back a friend" my.ass i figured he didnt have any cash with him for the cafe:P
we spent 45 minutes looking for an ATM and finally got money and he chose another place nearby for us to go to. It was also a shisha cafe but it has a family section so it would be more private and stuff...without loadsa weird guys staring at me and stuff..so ya ... he wasnt just being picky he was looking out for me :P.
we FINALLY get to the cafe and go up and order.
I got mint shisha and he got grape...and he also ordered a fruit salad that he never ate:P

We played truth or truth:P and ended up spilling all our deepest darkest secrets to eachother then and there. Frankly, i was glad we did..that way everything would be out in the open min awalha and if either of us had a problem with anything either one of us had done in the past then we would chose to move away at that moment.. but thankfully we were both understanding and open minded with some things and basically saw eye-to-eye.

We spent 3 hours there but it felt like 2 seconds, walla the time passed so quickly: we were both so relaxed and comfortable and we both enjoyed our time wayid. He payed and we left.

He then dropped me off to jam3a and when he parked he got out of the car, got out and and opened the door for me...(so sweet right?) Then to my shock and surprise he gave me a hug as we said our goodbyes! lol i felt like it was too soon and i think he sensed it cuz i was sitff and didnt budge but i didnt wanna make him feel bad so i hugged him back shwaya and walked off.

And that was that!
The beginning of what soon became and amazingly extra-ordinary relationship!

8 comments:

Cuteandcuddly said...

:)
walla cute that you dont care about the way bader looks.

He is lucky to have found you !!!!!!!

cant wait to hear more about you guys !!!!!!!

B said...

so i'm just "another one of your friends" now? -.-

Noodles said...

"he wasnt just being picky he was looking out for me :P" awww cute!!

Lilo said...

LOL @ B ;p

"my.ass i figured he didnt have any cash with him for the cafe:P"

cracked me up walla lol I can seriously imagine you saying all this! Loved this part ;*

Greys <|3 ... yeah.

*stabs self repeatedly*

Extra lil B* said...

cuteandcuddly: ya he is lucky:P lool well we're both lucky! :D

lol B! you know youre not i just forgot wat name lilo had for u in her blog... walla iyhimich ;) ill edit it now

Cupid ;* said...

this is soo cute;** I love it:*
and the new layout, I must say it's astonishing!! I love it, I think it's my favorite layout of all the blogs;**

Extra lil B* said...

aww thnx cupid! walla i tried out so many layouts bas i liked this akthar shay .. glad u like it :D

Cupid ;* said...

I miss you:( I hope everything's fine with you;**

 
Header image by pinksherbet @ flickr.com/photos/pinksherbet