Sunday 3 May 2009

3rd December 2008

It was the 2nd of December 2008, we were sitting doing nothing (as usual) in uni, when Bader decided to declare to all my friends (and me actually) that we were together, which was actually as much a surprise to me as it was to my friends:P .
Heres how it happened: One of my "friends" found out i was going to Dubai that week and was hinting that he wanted me to get him some cough*alcohol*cough, however my dimwit-of-a-boyfriend (woy la 7aram a7iba) thought that the boy was asking me to get him a dildo for some odd reason. Anyway so Bader gets all protective and jealous (mind you at that point i had only known him for 2-3 weeks) and tells the boy to back off and quote: "Ya3ne mu 3aib? im sitting right here! plz dont talk to my girl like that!"
*silence*
So the boy was obviously embarassed and apologized and said: "wow..sorry i didn't know u guys were together! *looks at me*
So i say.."Haha ..yaa..."
ilmohim the rest of the conversation is irrelevant to the story. After that i went off to class and texted bader saying: " So were together?"
he replied: "Yes"
so i say : "well then hello boyfriend"
nd he says: "hi girlfriend ;)" in response

A couple of hours later he was driving me home he got hungry so we stop at Naif to pick up a sandwich for him but we ended up going down and sitting. lol.
I waited for him to finish his meal whilst i nibbled on some of his soggy fries then asked, "So...when did we become together exactly:P"
he looked confused and said: "huh? sh8azdich?"
I sigh and recounted his decleration that morning infront of my friends, and explained that i wanted to know the date of when we officially became a couple 7ag anniversaries and watnot.
He replied saying, "Madre Bedour...im not even sure if were official yet"
uhhh...wth?
I say: "So why did u declare to everyone that we were together:P? "
he says: " Madre that guy pissed me off the way he was talking to you...mala da3i... beside... we are official"
At that point i was ready to smack my head into the wall malyoon mara to make the confusion go away!
ilmohim! after a loooong discussion about the officialness (yes i know thats not a word) of our relationship...we desided to make it official the next day (which was the 3rd, thus the title of this post).
We plan a traditional date: movies and a meal, and reserve the seats (top corner rawr) and the movie was *drumroll* Madagascar 2 :D hahaha
I can honestly say it was the weirdest first date ive been on:P
Firstly, i payed for the tickets:P not cuz hes ba5eel or anything.. but i have an account for cinescape and he was out so ya.. :P
Secondly, i dropped the coke as we were walking into the cinema and he had to go buy more:P
Thirdly, he was na3san as usual and slept on my shoulder
Fourthly, i kept feeding him popcorn even when his mouth was stuffed:P
Fifthly, i couldn't keep my hand off him and he kept telling me to stop cuz he didnt want us to get kicked out :P (we didnt make out or anything i was just hugging him nd kissing his hand and playing with his hair)
(To those of you who have seen the movie) You kno the part were the crazy indian mokey thing that sings i like to move it move it tells the giraffe u have to go to the hippo and tell her "I dig you baby" ? Well at the point in the movie, bader took my hand and looked into my eyes and said: "I dig you baby" and kissed my hand (woooy cuteness). W min wagt.ha that our thing :"I dig you baby".
After that we met up with one of his bestfriends, mi7sin, at Chillies.
It was so funny, the three of us walk in and bader gets a phone call so he tells us to get a table. So me and mi7sin walk in in complete silence and get a table. I go ahead and sit but mi7sin excuses himself to go to the bathroom, but in reality (and bader told me this later) he was going barra to wait for bader cuz he was too shy to be on the same table alone with me! lool cuteness.
We hung out at Chillies shwaya then we said our "bye"s and "nice to meet you"s and left.

Bader dropped me off home that day and that was that; the end of our first date.

9 comments:

Lilo♥ said...

Awww!
"I dig you baby"
Okay, now I like him more ;p
Love you, great post :*

Extra lil B* said...

awww <3 thank you awal comment :D yay
i love you more
mhuaaah

A*MODE said...

awweee me likey !
cant wait for more ;)

*S.W ~ said...

Great first post !
"I dig you baby" - how cuuute
Keep posting ;D

Cupid ;* said...

Aloha, I really liked the start and I can't wait for the rest;*

Anonymous said...

LOVED IT !!
& Awww 'I dig you baby' i want a boyfriend like him loool ;p
Seriously can't wait for the rest ;**

Anonymous said...

so thats wsupppppppp....

Noodles said...

aww thats the cutest first date!
<3 u

oisehydfolahdkl said...

awwwwwww cutenessssss!

 
Header image by pinksherbet @ flickr.com/photos/pinksherbet